first post (,,>ヮ<,,)! (lowkenuinely nervy)
Dear Readers,
This is my first post! Before I get into writing, I'd like to mention the main topics that I am planning to post, and what you can expect from this account!
I'll be mainly posting about my thoughts and beliefs, life, and health (physical and mental), occasional drama about celebrities, influencers, and reality TV episodes, hot takes, and my interests!
I plan to post every Friday, but this is not set in stone as I am still in school, and of course, we have to prioritize our education and ourselves first! I'll try to keep you guys along with me as I document this chapter of my life.
I can't wait to see where this takes us.
As I write my own destiny, I encourage you to write yours.
Love, Destiny.
amazing looking forward to more content👀👀❤️❤️❤️🤑🤑
ReplyDeletegulp thank u
DeleteHey boo , I love your decor <3 I can't wait to see more :)))))
ReplyDeleteTHANK U SM!! YOURE SO SWEET
DeleteTHIS IS SO CUTE
ReplyDeleteAHHH TYSM!!!
DeleteHII YAY IM SO EXCITED!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH IM EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!!!
DeleteOmg so obsessed with your blog aesthetic and name and everything, taking notes to redecorate mine hehe
ReplyDeleteOMG THANK YOU I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!! I'M SO SO HAPPY YOU CHECKED MY BLOG OUT <3
Deleteomg your blog is SOOOO cute WHAT
ReplyDeleteSTOP THIS IS SO SWEET <33 YOURE THE BEST
DeleteFirst of all your blog is everything! Sending sm love from https://kennyskingdoms.blogspot.com/!
ReplyDeleteYOUR BLOG IS EVERYTHING!! JUST FOLLOWED
Deletewait this is cute and you listen to Mac Miller and Frank Ocean yesss
ReplyDelete